As New England's largest distributor and grower of annuals and perennials – operating ten acres of state-of-the-art greenhouse space year around. We are looking for a Section Grower to join our dynamic team. This role requires horticultural, pest and fertilizer knowledge, passion for producing a top-end product, and a little bit of "coolness". You're comfortable getting dirty, you care about the environment, and you want to do good work.
Requirement: B.S. in Horticulture or equivalent.
- Monitors annual and perennial crops for proper watering, fertilizer, and pests.
- Nutrition management working in collaboration with the Head Grower.
- Applies chemicals, fertilizers, and biologicals
- Evaluates data to identify crop challenges.
- Manipulates greenhouse temperature, humidity to control crop growth.
Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. offers competitive pay, a complete benefits package upon eligibility including insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and an opportunity to work with a great group of people.
Please submit your resume to:
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.
110 Codjer Lane,
Sudbury, MA 01776
Thank you in advance for your interest in this role. Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.