Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. has a reputation for having very high-quality plant material. That is possible because of the expertise of our talented growers. We know HOW to achieve the quality for the customer.
Our ideal candidate has experience growing horticultural products outside in all types of weather. Our growers keep a keen eye on the weather and proactively plans for the impact of the weather on the plants. Operating Irrigation systems and driving spray tractors play a large role in keeping the plant material of the highest quality. Most importantly, the willingness to take the responsibility of working hours dictated by the weather conditions. This role requires dedication and a high degree of flexibility. Must be bilingual Spanish/English.
- Monitors and evaluates weather conditions both short term and long term to make decisions and action plans.
- Is available to work flexible hours to implement plans for specific weather conditions.
- Uses irrigation equipment and spray tractors to water and treat outdoor crops.
- Applies chemicals, fertilizers, and biological controls as needed to maintain the health of a crop.
Experience, skills, and behaviors required:
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Horticulture knowledge
- Knowledge of irrigation systems and spray tractors
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Motivation to learn
- Good Observation skills
- Driver’s license and transportation
Note: We will be accepting resumes and applications for our Spring Season jobs and responding to candidates in late February, early March.
We offer competitive pay, a complete benefits package upon eligibility including insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and an opportunity to work with a great group of people. No Relocation package.
Please submit your resume to:
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.
110 Codjer Lane,
Sudbury, MA 01776
Thank you in advance for your interest in this role. Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.