As New England’s largest distributor and grower of annuals and perennials – operating ten acres of state-of-the-art greenhouse space year around, we are looking for an experienced Section Grower to join our dynamic team. This role requires horticultural experience, pest and fertilizer knowledge and a passion for producing top-end product.
• Monitors annual and perennial crops for proper watering, fertilizer, and pests
• Nutrition management working in collaboration with the Head Grower
• Applies chemicals, fertilizers, and biologicals
• Evaluates data to identify crop challenges
• Manipulates greenhouse temperature, humidity to control crop growth
• B.S. in Horticulture or equivalent
• Proven experience growing annuals/perennials in a commercial greenhouse
• Knowledge of greenhouse equipment and operations
• Hands-on experience with fertilizers
• Knowledge of biologicals
Use our online application
or submit your resume to:
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.
110 Codjer Lane,
Sudbury, MA 01776
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. offers competitive pay, a complete benefits package upon eligibility including insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and an opportunity to work with a great group of people.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this role. Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer