Opening for a full-time, year-round opportunity for a shop mechanic. In our unique wholesale plant production environment, you will have the opportunity to work on different types of equipment, tractors, machinery, and trucks. Come join this collaborative and supportive work culture where your hard work is recognized and career growth is encouraged.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and diesel problems.
- Propose and complete cost-effective repairs
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance on all equipment
- Follow through to make sure repairs are complete
- Communicate and collaborate with co-workers and shop manager
- Follow safety and environmental procedures at all times
- Valid driver’s license
- Three (3) years of truck, or equipment experience
- Must have own hand tools (except for manufacturer-specific items)
Valuable Additional Skills:
- Automotive technical or trade school certification
- ASE certification(s) or certification in specialized areas
- Hydraulics/Hoisting License
- CDL License
- Experience using diagnostic software driven tools
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. offers competitive pay, a complete benefits package upon eligibility including insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and an opportunity to work with a great group of people.
Please submit your resume to:
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.
110 Codjer Lane,
Sudbury, MA 01776
Thank you in advance for your interest in this role. Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.