Working inside in the Landscape Office, the role of the Customer Service Representative and Cashier is to successfully complete the final stage of the customer transaction by solidifying a positive experience, ensuring order accuracy, exhibiting product knowledge, efficiency, and friendly demeanor. Excellent customer service skills and experience handling cash and credit card transactions are a must for this position.
• Provides exceptional, courteous customer service and positive first impression
• Answers telephone calls with the utmost politeness
• Handles cash and credit card transactions securely and is accountable for securing cash at the end of the day
• Works with sales team to build the customer order
• Basic math skills
• Tech skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office (SAGE a plus)
• Ability to learn and follow Company procedures
• Ability to properly handle cash transactions
Use our online application
or submit your resume to:
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.
110 Codjer Lane,
Sudbury, MA 01776
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. offers competitive pay, a complete benefits package upon eligibility including insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and an opportunity to work with a great group of people.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this role. Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer