Seeking applicant, who is a personable, experienced horticulturist with emphasis on annuals, perennials and tropicals to join our wholesale greenhouse sales team. The ideal candidate is brings knowledge, energy, clarity and practicality to the customer’s buying decisions, is comfortable working inside and out, in a fast-paced environment.
• Expanding the network of customers and building new relationships
• Reviewing garden designs and helping customers select material
• Maintain excellent working knowledge of plant inventory
• Preparing quotes for jobs of all sizes
• Responsible for entire order process from plant selection, order entry, scheduled pick up or delivery, and follow up
• Horticulture expertise. Solid understanding of plant nomenclature and the ability to use it to help customers make decisions
• Minimum of 2 years proven sales experience
• Account management and organizational skills
• Comfortable working inside and out in all kinds of weather
• Excellent communication skills
• Tech skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office (SAGE a plus)
Use our oneline applicaiton
or submit your resume to:
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.
110 Codjer Lane,
Sudbury, MA 01776
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. offers competitive pay, a complete benefits package upon eligibility including insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and an opportunity to work with a great group of people.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this role. Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer