We have immediate openings in our Leominster facility for seasonal greenhouse team members. This position is vital in keeping our growing and production process operational. We are looking for dedicated people who enjoy working with annual and perennial plants inside and outside. Full time and part time positions available.
• Moving and spacing plant material inside and outside the greenhouse
• Loading and unloading trucks
• Operates some farm equipment as trained and certified
• Maintains safe work conditions in areas of responsibility
• Maintains cleanliness of greenhouse
• Maintain greenhouse and irrigation equipment and help keep the facility clean
• Able to work in all kinds of weather
• Collaborative work style and ability to work independently
• A basic understanding of greenhouse production and a strong attention to detail
• Experience (or willingness to learn) operating forklifts or tractors a plus
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Use our online application
or submit your resume to:
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.
110 Codjer Lane,
Sudbury, MA 01776
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. offers competitive pay, a complete benefits package upon eligibility including insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and an opportunity to work with a great group of people.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this role. Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer