As New England’s largest distributor and grower of annuals and perennials–operating ten acres of state-of-the-art greenhouse space year around, we are looking for a Grower Intern to join our dynamic team.
This is an opportunity to work with experienced team members to learn more about the growing process and expand your exposure to the industry.
• Monitors annual and perennial crops for proper watering, fertilizer, and pests
• Nutrition management working in collaboration with the Head Grower
• Applies chemicals, fertilizers, and biologicals
• Working towards a B.S. in Horticulture or equivalent
• Basic knowledge of greenhouse equipment and operations
• Some hands-on experience with fertilizers
Use our online application
or submit your resume to:
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.
110 Codjer Lane,
Sudbury, MA 01776
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. offers competitive pay, a complete benefits package upon eligibility including insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and an opportunity to work with a great group of people.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this role. Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer