We have an open position for a Mobile Application Developer working within a small team to design and build a new generation of Android mobile applications that integrate with our existing inventory and sales systems. Working towards increased efficiency and ease of use for sales while accurately keeping track of inventory.
The ideal candidate is looking to work in small-company environment with a talented group of people developing state-of-the-art products for the horticulture business.
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams of end-users to gather requirements for the new apps
• Defines specification for new apps for Android platform (or follow-on hardware)
• Works with data sources and APIs
• Unit-tests code for usability, functionality and user approval
• Works on application performance and bug fixes
• Continuously evaluates and learns about new technology to improve applications
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with full mobile development life cycle
• Proven C# experience
• Working experience with Xamarin tools
• Experience with Android SDK
• Working experience with ASP.Net web applications
Use our online application
or submit your resume to:
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.
110 Codjer Lane,
Sudbury, MA 01776
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. offers competitive pay, a complete benefits package upon eligibility including insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and an opportunity to work with a great group of people.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this role. Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer