Forty acres of nursery stock in need of a motivated, energetic Nursery Sales representative who is experienced at developing relationships and partners with customers to understand their business needs and goals. This role involves working with landscape architects, designers, and municipalities, requires horticultural knowledge of trees and shrubs, excellent customer service skills–assisting customers in selecting the right product offerings to help their businesses succeed and grow.
• Expanding the network of customers and building new relationships
• Reviewing landscape/garden designs and helping customers select material
• Maintain excellent working knowledge of nursery inventory
• Preparing quotes on jobs of all sizes
• Responsible for entire order process from plant selection, order entry, scheduled pick up or delivery, and follow up
• Assisting walk-in customers
• Minimum of 2 years proven sales experience
• Knowledge of shrubs and trees
• Account management and organizational skills
• Comfortable working inside and out in all kinds of weather
• Excellent communication skills
• Tech skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office (SAGE a plus)
Use our online application
or submit your resume to:
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.
110 Codjer Lane,
Sudbury, MA 01776
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. offers competitive pay, a complete benefits package upon eligibility including insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and an opportunity to work with a great group of people.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this role. Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer