Experienced Sales Supervisor Wanted.
This position is service oriented–working directly with the area General Manager to oversee the development, training, sales objectives, and goals of an established team of horticultural sales and customer service representatives–in a seasonally demanding, fast-paced, wholesale, indoor and outdoor environment.
• Contacts and interacts daily with sales and customer service teams
• Works to develop forward-looking, service-oriented internal and external relationships
• Supports and works collaboratively and professionally with coworkers
• Increases annual sales and streamlining the sales process
• Assists as needed within the sales cycle
• Implements a cohesive, inspiring sales environment
• 3-5 years proven sales management experience
• Solid track record in relationship and business and account management
• Basic plant knowledge of annuals, perennials, tropicals, trees, and shrubs
• Outstanding leadership, analytical and communication skills
• Positive role model and progressive thinker
• Tech skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAGE, Rover, and Nomad software
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
• Equal part indoor and outdoor
• Equipment used for this role: golf cart, forklifts, pallet jacks (training available)
• Physical demands: Stand for long periods of time, be able to lift 50 lbs
Use our online application
or submit your resume to:
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.
110 Codjer Lane,
Sudbury, MA 01776
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. offers competitive pay, a complete benefits package upon eligibility including insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and an opportunity to work with a great group of people.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this role. Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer